Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Title



Here is Happy Birthday cut file for your Cricut. This would look really nice using your markers and cutting out this file, add some balloons, and you have a really adorable page.
This file is $1.00
Enjoy!

If you own a Cricut, here is an excellent software that allows you to cut any True Type font with your machine, as well as many cliparts can now be traced within the program turning them into an svg format, this feature alone makes getting SCAL2 worth it as you will never need to purchase any carts.

There are thousands of files out there for you to download for free or for a small fee that you can cut with your Cricut. I must say I use this software for almost every layout I have done when using my Cricut. I actually use it more than cartridges....don't tell Provo :)

http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894

No comments:

Post a Comment